Tuesday, May 23, 2017

Don’t put it past Obama/Clinton to rig the election

Don’t put it past Obama/Clinton to rig the election

Posted In: US Politics

• Profile photo of Samuel Maxime

Samuel Maxime
    on: Saturday August 6, 2016 at 1:37 pm #6423

Don’t put it past Obama and Clinton to rig the election. In these past couple of years we have seen and learned things about how these two, Clinton particularly, do things, and it’s not what I would have expected from Obama, who I canvassed for, donated to, did everything possible through two election cycles, and it is not what I would ever expect to happen in these United States of America.
    These are 3rd world country things we have been witnessing here. For me, because I cover Haiti, I have become accustomed to and leery of the tactics and maneuvers that allow such things to happen. I know that by the kind of trust and complacency Americans have, they are not prepared to even fathom what is possible.
    It’s corruption, secrecy, no transparency, impropriety, impunity, the treatment of public institutions, that are for all, as if it’s an inheritance left by one’s parents to them. An entitlement that is undue, unjust.
    I mean, look at the Democrats primary. The President, the party leader, has said nothing and Debbie Wasserman Schultz is made honorary chair of the Clinton campaign after that scandal. They tell us the Bernie supporters are backing Clinton by 90%, that’s just not what I see or anyone can see.
    Corruption preys on the people’s confidence, good nature and hopes. It brings them to questions their better judgment for conspiracy. It exploits their trust.
    Nothing, from the polls to the vote, can truly be trusted under this administration, outside a level of transparency that they would not be willing to meet. ‪#‎MAGA‬

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Or