CAP-HAITIEN, Haiti (sentinel.ht) – Presidential candidate Jean-Charles Moïse has 12 dreams for Haiti, basing his aspirations on sovereignty, independence and justice. His political party, Pitit Dessalines #28, published a list of these ideals.
Moïse Jean Charles 12 Dreams for Haiti
- Liberation of Haiti.
- Make Haiti sovereign, free, autonomous and independent.
- Bring Haitians to live with each other in peace.
- Make every Haitian at ease in their own country.
- Have Haitians stop taking humiliation in the Dominican Republic.
- Put Haiti on the rails of development based on national production.
- Make all Haitians proud of their country.
- Create good conditions so that the Diaspora can bring their businesses to Haiti to create jobs for Haitians.
- Work with the private sector, in synergy, for growth and sustainable development.
- Justice equality for every individual.
- Get Haiti out of international need.
- National reconciliation.